- Introduction to the specific features of electrical bonding of aircraft parts (metallic and composite parts)
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to perform a mechanical stripping operation, a measurement and the replacement of electrical bonding components on an aircraft
- Introduction to and theory on electrical bonding: Why? How? Where? With what?
- Stripping operation: mechanical stripping and replacement of an electrical bonding grid on a composite wing
- Removal and reinstallation of electrical bonding components on various aircraft
TYPE OF STUDENTS